Sunday, October 25, 2009

A couple of must-see movies

Here's the start of my list so I don't forget and rent let Jeanelle rent crummy chick flicks:

Gone with the Wind
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Away We Go

This list is mostly inspired by the Design Sponge blog section entitled, "Living In" which gives me the kind of rapid heart palpitations that normally only occur when I see a chocolate fountain or am leaning in for a kiss.

Edward Scissorhands
- Always sounded intriguing.

The Remains of the Day
- An English butler and housekeeper try to hide their love
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg - French musical about an umbrella shop...what's not to love? I have a feeling this one won't be at Blockbuster.

Out of Africa
- White people trying to live in Kenya!

Anyone have other recommendations or comments on the ones on my list?

No comments: