Thursday, June 10, 2010

So many possibilities...



As I was walking across the high school campus yesterday I saw a vision. Six figures sheathed in head-to-toe brightly colored Spandex were dancing their way across the quad. In an undulating line, one behind the other, the latex rainbow flowed in a mesmerizing informal ballet. My master teacher and I stood speechlessly until the figures disappeared. It was like seeing the Blue Man Group at the grocery store. Sadly, I didn't get a photo.

The sleek costumes intrigued me so I hunted them down. Is this the fashion of the future or what!? Is this what bank robbers are going to look like from now on? I would love to see more of these in incongruous settings. I predict these will be big this Halloween.

2 comments:

Smoxie said...

I've always wanted to do something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHqbS5t0nKA
with a little less violence.
I've looked into rentals. They're pretty reasonable all things considered.

Susie Q said...

yeh they're called morph suits, there's this vid on you tube of a couple of guys skateboarding in these!