Monday, September 27, 2010

Ping that stylish momma!


I just discovered the best time waster. There are several amazing options that are blowing my mind.

1. Catchphrase generator. In case you don't already have one.

2. Cattitude. Cats give their opinion on any topic you can think of. (For instance: Carpet is indoor grass. Fluffy floor is good, wooden floor is bad.)

3. Love Letter Writer. We could all use a little more romance in our lives. ("You make me feel like the credit crunch is over.")

And for inquiring minds...My birthday was wonderful and Back to School Night was cake.

Also, I'm well on my way to keeping my Ecuadorian commitment to finding a biker boy. I now have a leather jacket! I'm thinking it's going to be a Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease 2 situation. Here's a snippit in case you don't know what I mean.

No comments: