Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I'm old! Advice to Younger Me From Older Me

Hey girl.

I'm going to get right to the point. When you're 65 there isn't much time for chit chat. Just kidding! Medical advances are keeping us alive till 125 now! It's great! So...middle school. Wow. You need to change that outfit. Before I can give you any other advice, just throw out your wardrobe. Wait. You know what? Don't. You look weird, but that's fine. Your friends are weird too. But good. A good kind of weird.

So here's the real advice I have for you:
- Don't worry so much. Not only does it cause wrinkles, it is a total waste of time.
- Give yourself an extra five minutes when you plan to go anywhere. Being late makes you irritable and doesn't look good.
- Throw more costume parties. Nuff said.
- Get more cats.
- Don't follow that man in that dark alley in Morocco. Just trust me.
- Wear more sunscreen
- Give more hugs

That's all, young me. You'll get the rest when it happens! Oh, and Valentine may seem like a cool name right now, but your future daughter may not appreciate it.