Friday, March 13, 2009

Best Song Ever

Listening to Pandora day in and day out gets dull quickly. Most of the time I'm too lazy to go searching for new artist and after hearing the same bands and same songs over and over and over, well you get the point.

BUT.

I just added Steven Merritt based on an article I read about his style on Some Girls Wander blog, not his music and anyway I was pleased with his stuff.

BUT. Then.

This fantastic song, Don't Be Upset, by Jeffrey and Jack Lewis came on and I can't stop smiling. The music made my toes curl. It's fabulously unpredictable and uplifting. And I really think this is how boyfriends feel a good deal of the time but particularly at a certain time of the month.

Lyrics here.

I shant say no more but make sure to check it out and let me know what you think!

This actually gives me an idea... anyone one want to StationGift each other (not sure why the link won't work, but it's on the bottom of the Pandora page)? Trade mixed stations (similar to the obsolete mix-tape and less hassle than CD burning). I would love to carefully craft one if you do the same! I have some people in particular in mind. You know who you are.




On the topic of music, I'm also having a love affair with Matt Costa - in particular his Songs We Sing album. It came out a while ago so I was wondering, does anyone have it?

No comments: