Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tinkling the ivories

I haven't posted in a long time because I've been busy! Sorry for slacking. I'm sure everyone has been very disappointed by the lack of posts. I'm just not sure why no one has complained...

As you may know, I love free stuff. I also love art. Obviously, I love free art in public spots to make passersby stop and smile or take some time out of their busy day (spent shopping most likely since it was a shopping district) to make some music!

Some group started a mission to beautify downtown Denver with painted public pianos which they placed around the busy streets and every one we passed had visitors playing them. It was delightful.





1 comment:

Susie Q said...

i missed you! They did this in Cairns this year also, as part of festival Cairns!