Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trees in da house


Maybe it's because I don't have my own yard or maybe it's because I believe in the words "I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree." Whatever the reason, I am way into turning my bedroom into a greenhouse or at least a botanical garden. The challenge is to do this in a way that doesn't offend my housemates since they are surprisingly touchy for people with a pig. I wouldn't have thought they would have a problem with the hedgehog idea so I'm going to have to consider how to drag potted trees up the stairs stealthily. Already my uncle has declared that "all my room needs now is a hookah," which I guess refers to the overall hippie look its got going on.

Anyways, I love these spaces that seem to let the nature in.





No comments: