Friday, May 8, 2009

Furry Friday

*Photos feature Moo - a very cool cat and a seriously flexible feline

I just decided what my dream job would be. I think it would be the most fun job to be a professional animal/pet photographer! If I was truly wonderful I could travel all over to take pet portraits and farm shots for magazines and ads and what not. I could play with them to get them to smile and act silly. I don't think I can think of anything as delightful. Really.

"As everyone knows that a dog dressed in clothes is still a dog." That's a line from the song "No Social" by The Shortwave Set. I thought it was appropriate because I'm going to share something pretty weird with you. Dogs Looking Like People is a bizarre site - more disturbing than cute or funny, but I enjoy it.

My favorite picture was an aberration from their usual fare (dogs duh).

Panda in business class! I wonder if he fell asleep on his neighbor's shoulder... I hope they showed Kung Fu Panda.

Another animalistic song (actually about werewolves but dogs/werewolves, who cares? not me) is Blitzen Trapper's Furr (click for music video). Beautiful.

No comments: