Friday, March 20, 2009

Penguin Friday


I love this movie concept (still haven't seen it...still want to). When I'm happy my toes curl. When I'm REALLY happy my feet dance and kick. Happy feet.

Penguins are incredible. As I sit here in the office I wish one would shuffle over in a ray of sunshine and ask me to make him some copies.

You have to see this animated short called Lost and Found. Click the box in the left corner labeled Play. If you aren't smiling by the end of it you must be an alien with a diamond for a heart (or something equally hard).



If there is something funnier than an animated clay penguin hoodlum who has disguised himself as a chicken by putting a red glove on his head...it's a penguin hold up. If I was going to create a comic book villain it would be a well dressed Spanish mafioso called El Penguino. Yes, yes I know Batman or someone had a nemesis that was based on a penguin...maybe called The Penguin. Hmm.


Wallace and Gromit The Wrong Trousers is classic. This penguin bit is fun.





How To:
Draw a penguin.

No comments: